Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When would you say that a person has a hair fetish?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When would you say that a person has a hair fetish?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When would you say that a person has a hair fetish?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:57pm
In the dictionary its says that fetishism is the pyschiatry sensual or sexual pleasure derired from fixing the attention on a part of the body or on a piece of wearing apparel belonging to a person.Personally I feel that the word fetish is abused many times . I cannot say that I have encounteered people who have a such a problem as a hair fetish in life. At times people are confused and questioned themselves on the internet if they have a fetish or not. A very few actually do.Noone has ever really got into this topic so I am asking for your opinion what is your definination of a hair fetish and also what would you consider the signs of a hair fetish?
just an observation View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote just an observation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:58pm
Think about it.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:58pm
> Think about it.what kind of answer is that? So many people on hair web sites often wonder about this but noone really brings it up and really says.ARe you saying I do? WEll that is very funny. Thanks for the laugh dear???? Mrs/Ms/Mr mystery person.
sanders View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:58pm
> times . I cannot say that I have encounteered people> who have a such a problem as a hair fetish in life.>I think I have a hair fetish, but I don't see it as aproblem.> Noone has ever really got into this topic so I am> asking for your opinion what is your definination of a> hair fetish and also what would you consider the signs> of a hair fetish?>I get turned on my certain hair related scenes/images. I fantasize about it. I live out those fantasies. I reckon that qualifies as a fetish.Sanders.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic