Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sylvia Hoeks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sylvia Hoeks
    Posted: October 26 2018 at 8:41am
Man, the board is slow lately. So, I’ll give you an assignment...

Sylvia Hoeks (Luv in “Blade Runner 2049”, for those playing at home) is in the new movie, “The Girl in the Spider’s Web”. While brunette and banged in BR2049, she’s typically long and blonde. However, at the press junket and premiere, she arrived looking like Ripley in “Alien 3” (to keep with the sci-fi references).

Quick Google and IMDB search reveals nothing definite as to why (i.e., what role it’s for), but best guess would be for the new series “See”.

There’s your starting point. Now off with you and be lively!

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - October 26 2018 at 8:42am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2018 at 12:25pm
Well Flea, I am not a movie buff (too many crappy ones), and I had never heard of her before. 
Opinion: Great face! But seeing her on wireimage, it got me to thinking, if she had an identical twin, and I saw the bald Sylvia next to the Sylvia of Sept. 24, 2017 Clap, I know which one my eyes would follow. The shaved head is a momentary curiosity, that's all. Sleepy
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2018 at 12:37pm
she looks absolutely fantastic.  The bald thing is mostly a huge swing and a miss but every once in a while it just changes a person's entire vibe.  http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=sylvia%20hoeks/[775247451]&ep=1/60/1&s=3
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2018 at 2:37pm
she can pull it off...but still don't like the look on general principle
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2018 at 8:26pm
I've been searching for a week and was going to wait to post something once I found out why and maybe some better pictures but I've had no luck at all. Whoever is handling her Instagram page needs to step it up.
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2018 at 1:43pm
https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/sylvia-hoeks?sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=sylvia%20hoeks   here's a link..not that i'm condoning this style
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2018 at 6:39pm
Wow, you have to say she really suits the bald look.
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic