Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does maroon hair go with a suit?...help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does maroon hair go with a suit?...help!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:14pm
Oh boy I screwed up this time. I am generally a bit on the conservative side with my hair. OK...I am generally a bit on the conservative side, period. I do have long hair, but when I am working it is usually up.I have previously brightened my hair with L'Oreal's Casting. I have had great results with a few of their light-red shades, and the color has faded out gradually. I tried to go a step more intense this time. Not a good idea. What L'Oreal describes as "intense, coppery red" looks more like a Bing cherry. Much darker than I expected, and much more purple than I expected.Can anyone offer any advice as to how to handle the "what did you do to your hair" comments? Or how I can break the news to my husband who is at a conference in another part of the country? Also...any thoughts as to whether this "semi-permanent" shade will actually wash out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic