Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perm
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:14pm
I'm 27 I have considered now for the past two years getting a short permed haircut. The style that is basic over the ears short in the back and a basic perm on top. I don't know why I like the look but I do. What is holding me back is my age, and what people would think at work, it is more an older womans style
Kathy
The other Dawn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The other Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:14pm
Hi! I'm sure that if you've seriously considered this haircut for 2 years, there is a strong probability that it is something that you really want to do. Why not make a consultation only appointment w/ a hairdresser you trust? (ask friends for advice if you don't know of one) Maybe the stylist would have suggestions about whether the look you are seeking would work for your hair type, etc. I don't think perms nowdays are always old ladyish, stiff poodle curls -- you might be able to get something more along the lines of a body perm that wouldn't make you feel too old. Do what makes *you* happy -- just don't jump into anything before you really think it through!DawnRelated Link:Dawn's Secret Garden
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:14pm
> Hi! I'm sure that if you've seriously considered this> haircut for 2 years, there is a strong probability> that it is something that you really want to do. Why> not make a consultation only appointment w/ a> hairdresser you trust? (ask friends for advice if you> don't know of one) Maybe the stylist would have> suggestions about whether the look you are seeking> would work for your hair type, etc. I don't think> perms nowdays are always old ladyish, stiff poodle> curls -- you might be able to get something more along> the lines of a body perm that wouldn't make you feel> too old. Do what makes *you* happy -- just don't jump> into anything before you really think it through!> DawnI kind of want the stiffer look
Kathy
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:15pm
You never said what your hair looks like now.
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:15pm
> You never said what your hair looks like now.Tucked behind the ears layered bob. Length is just above the shoulders. Thick and straight.
Kathy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic