Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey gang don't be so quiet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey gang don't be so quiet
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:24pm
Probably some of you read my message to JerkyFlea and it is scarry but I can also say that the internet and the web sites can be fun.I found my boyfriend on the internet and he and I are very happy and spend every weekend together. His little girl tortures my hair with the hairbrush.I found some really neat sites.I also made some lasting friendship.
Deana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:24pm
Hi, Diane. I'm here, hopefully you still are.> Probably some of you read my message to JerkyFlea and> it is scarry but I can also say that the internet and> the web sites can be fun.Diane, you are so together! Indeed, I did read your response. Instead of backing down, you went on the offensive, and beat this JERK! This weighed on my mind as I went out tonight for a bike ride, and then to the grocery. Since I live alone now, safety is a concern. You can imagine my scare when I thought there were pictures of me out in cyberland.> I found my boyfriend on the internet and he and I are> very happy and spend every weekend together. His> little girl tortures my hair with the hairbrush.I found this group. You guys are great to chat with! I have never had any freinds with very long hair to talk with. Although my best freind comes by to trim it, and encourages me during times that I just want to give up on it, she has hair only past her shoulders, and has never had it past the bra strap in her life. You and Jena are there. You know the joy, you know the pain, and both of you share your thoughts so well. When "bb" responded to "Have a Great Hair Day" with such enthusiasm, I had a high that whole evening.> I found some really neat sites.> I also made some lasting friendship.I hope you count Deana as one of your freinds.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:24pm
> Hello Deana:Whenever you would like to chat about other things you can email me directly. I can tell you are sweet and have the best intentions.I am pretty much like you with feelings etc. I can share with you what I have done to help me feel safe.
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:24pm
> Hi, Diane. I'm here, hopefully you still are.> Diane, you are so together! Indeed, I did read your> response. Instead of backing down, you went on the> offensive, and beat this JERK! This weighed on my mind> as I went out tonight for a bike ride, and then to the> grocery. Since I live alone now, safety is a concern.> You can imagine my scare when I thought there were> pictures of me out in cyberland.> I found this group. You guys are great to chat with! I> have never had any freinds with very long hair to talk> with. Although my best freind comes by to trim it, and> encourages me during times that I just want to give up> on it, she has hair only past her shoulders, and has> never had it past the bra strap in her life. You and> Jena are there. You know the joy, you know the pain,> and both of you share your thoughts so well. When> "bb" responded to "Have a Great Hair> Day" with such enthusiasm, I had a high that> whole evening.> I hope you count Deana as one of your freinds.Hi Deana!!!!I am so glad that my little comment put you on a HIGH for the whole evening!!!!! If you ever need a pep talk, I'M HERE!!bb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic