Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I been participating on this board for only one year and who the heck is Sworf??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I been participating on this board for only one year and who the heck is Sworf??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I been participating on this board for only one year and who the heck is Sworf??
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:37pm
Wow really got in your mind hey? Been away for the weekend and look what I find.Sorry can't take you seriously because you have no backbone as you don't leave your real name or an email address.Who are you anyways? I only been here for one year and you been lurking for two. Do you want a medal or something for it?It is very clear to me and to others that it is you that has a problem to be so obsessed to start a thread on me.Everyone has problems. That is life. YOu really want some attention. HOney attract more bees you know lolHave problem with my last thread. Why? Something to hide? Something you don't want us to know? The National inquiry would like to know.Hate Men! Wow in which post have I ever said I hated men. Maybe I should let all my male friends know. I am sure they would have a good laugh at your silliness.Thanks for making me laugh today. You want to try this again??
Deana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:38pm
What a brilliant response! I had to stand up and yell, YEAH!!" You don't have to look too far, to see all of the support you have! Have a GREAT HAIR DAY! Please count me as one of your supporters.One of your MANY friends,Deana.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:38pm
>Always remember what Abraham Lincoln said. Now those words might be off the meaning is very much the same.YOu cannot strengthen the weaks by weaken the strongs. You cannot create a character by taking away the initiative of human beings.YOu cannot help people permanently if you do for them what they could or should do for themselves.Yes you are very much a friend Deana .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic