Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEY SMURF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEY SMURF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:38pm
How ya' doin SMURF !!!!! Or Sworf, or Rich, or Dave or whoever else you want to be called. I prefer ASSHOLE.Go back and lurk and be the voyeur that most gutless, kinky people are. Just sit there and play with .....whatever it is you like to play with, and STOP ATTACKING people on this board and start boarding up your windows before everybody starts throwing stones YOUR way. You know why???????I just found out WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bb
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
> How ya' doin SMURF !!!!! Or Sworf, or Rich, or Dave or> whoever else you want to be called. I prefer ASSHOLE.> Go back and lurk and be the voyeur that most gutless,> kinky people are. Just sit there and play with> .....whatever it is you like to play with, and STOP> ATTACKING people on this board and start boarding up> your windows before everybody starts throwing stones> YOUR way. You know why???????> I just found out WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> bbSorry Dave,I certainly did not mean to put your name in his list of aliases. I don't know how your name popped in there. I think I was thinking about YOUR investigative report about SMURF's other names. I think I left out ASPIC (I think that DOES mean ASSHOLE in Turkishese!!!)bb
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
> Sorry Dave,> I certainly did not mean to put your name in his list> of aliases. I don't know how your name popped in> there. I think I was thinking about YOUR investigative> report about SMURF's other names. I think I left out> ASPIC (I think that DOES mean ASSHOLE in> Turkishese!!!)> bbHi BB,While I understand your displeasure with what Rich has said, at least his words of criticism were civil (and without profanity). Based on what they have said before, I'm sure that the webmasters would prefer that everybody refrain from profane attacks on others who have posted here, no matter how unappreciated their words.Dave
David M Squires
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
> Hi BB,> While I understand your displeasure with what Rich has> said, at least his words of criticism were civil (and> without profanity). Based on what they have said> before, I'm sure that the webmasters would prefer that> everybody refrain from profane attacks on others who> have posted here, no matter how unappreciated their> words.> DaveYou are 100% right, Dave. I guess that in all "politics" it is a policy to remain calm and listen to both sides without being judgmental. After all is said, then one has the right to make a personal decision as to what he feels is right. In this unfortunate case, I became irrationally upset over the personal attacks against our friend, Diane.I said IRRATIONALLY upset, but I did have the right to defend my friend who was being attacked.I did not, however , have the right to resort to profanity and verbal abuse toward her attacker. I should have calmly and rationally stated how I felt about his attacks.Thank you for reminding me that profanity and verbal attacks do not have a place in politics.bb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic