Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hey Mark are we going to have an intelligent discussion or what!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Mark are we going to have an intelligent discussion or what!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Mark are we going to have an intelligent discussion or what!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
YOu been throwing a lot of stuff around and I would like to have a real discussion with you .Let me introduce myself. I am a long hair female that takes care of her hair. Has a special brush, special shampoos, takes vitamins to grow my hair longer and plan to have my hair down to my knees.NOw I want to discuss a few things with you.Where the heck did you get this middle age business? Where are you from so I can get a good grip of your past experiences?I often talk about the Victorian times where women had very long hair and had very nice hair styles and fasten the hair with hair jewelry and I often talk about my great grandmother that had a vanity and had beautiful hair jewelry and had a special brush, comb mirror set.The reality of those times were tough on the hair. Women often didn't have time to take care of their hair and would powder their hair.I have no idea where you been getting those men that were taking care of their women hair bit because women work very hard in the fields, made large meals, had many children . NOone had much time for pampering period.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
FROM MARKDiane, I would like to say,that River Rat has the bestsolution on agreements,about hair styles for ladies.I would suggest that you read River Rats message aboutagrements on ladies hairstyles. His message on this boardrepresents this best solution for resolving hair styleconflicts,between husband and wife.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:41pm
> FROM MARK> Diane, I would like to say,that River Rat has the best> solution on agreements,about hair styles for ladies.> I would suggest that you read River Rats message about> agrements on ladies hairstyles. His message on this> board> represents this best solution for resolving hair style> conflicts,between husband and wife.Hello Mark:It really comes down to commmuncation Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic