Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another lawsuit siutation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherry1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another lawsuit siutation
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:47pm
Hello, I have situation that I would like to get some advice on for a friend of mine. I have been thinking about getting a perm myself. I have never had a perm before, but curling your hair can be so time consuming. However, a situation with a friend of mine is making me think twice about going to a good salon to get my hair permed. My friend went to a very reputable salon late last week to get a perm. Before she had her hair permed she had a consultation with a stylist at the salon. She had also brought several pictures of different permed styles that she liked. Both her and the stylist agreed upon a permed style. The perm turned out terrible. In my opinion it ruined her hair. The perm is much curlier than she wanted it to be. Also, her hair which use to be soft and silky is now hard and brittle. The salon refused to refund her money. My friend is not lawsuit happy, she is very apprehensive about filing a suit. I have heard that the main reason for a bad perm is that the stylist does not take the proper time to wash out the perm solution. What do you think she should do? I would love to get a perm myself, but this has definitely made me think twice.
Sherry1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:47pm
> Hello, I have situation that I would like to get some> advice on for a friend of mine. I have been thinking> about getting a perm myself. I have never had a perm> before, but curling your hair can be so time> consuming. However, a situation with a friend of mine> is making me think twice about going to a good salon> to get my hair permed. My friend went to a very> reputable salon late last week to get a perm. Before> she had her hair permed she had a consultation with a> stylist at the salon. She had also brought several> pictures of different permed styles that she liked.> Both her and the stylist agreed upon a permed style.> The perm turned out terrible. In my opinion it ruined> her hair. The perm is much curlier than she wanted it> to be. Also, her hair which use to be soft and silky> is now hard and brittle. The salon refused to refund> her money. My friend is not lawsuit happy, she is very> apprehensive about filing a suit. I have heard that> the main reason for a bad perm is that the stylist> does not take the proper time to wash out the perm> solution. What do you think she should do? I would> love to get a perm myself, but this has definitely> made me think twice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic