Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to David Justin Lynch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to David Justin Lynch
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
You are probably a brilliant lawyer and you probably are the type that knows exactly what you want in life and very successful.I came across men like you that don't have people skills and are so succcessful in their careers and I really don't feel the battle is worth fighting it over with you because firstly you don't care if you hurt someone feelings like saying that short hair women are ugly .Just remember one thing your wife was a bald baby or maybe has a bit of hair and she had short hair once in her life and she grew up being the woman she is not because of the hair but because the beauty inside her and every time you hurt an another woman that has short hair you are actually hurting many women including long hair women including your wife but all this is way too deep for you sir!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
> I been very quiet everytime you made such stupid comments because I am beyond disappointed with your type of comments.I worked toward my goal of being a long hair woman. I worked toward the goal of encouraging others to grow their hair when they wanted it. I participate on a list with others that have long hair and I really take pride in this goal and the beauty of long hair and here you come along and totally trash the beauty in so many ways.Long hair is very beautiful and kindness is precious and acceptance of everyone is very important.Your wife has very beautiful hair and I really hope you really think of what I wrote because you are really harming others with your cruel comment and you are harming long hair women plus yourself.
David Justin Lynch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Justin Lynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
Dear Diane,You are quite correct. My people skills are not very good. But they are improved or what they used to be, and I do have talents in other areas to make up for it. Among other things, I help my wife put her hair up. This morning I helped her with a braided bun.DAVID, EsquireDAVID, Esquire> You are probably a brilliant lawyer and you probably> are the type that knows exactly what you want in life> and very successful.> I came across men like you that don't have people> skills and are so succcessful in their careers and I> really don't feel the battle is worth fighting it over> with you because firstly you don't care if you hurt> someone feelings like saying that short hair women are> ugly .> Just remember one thing your wife was a bald baby or> maybe has a bit of hair and she had short hair once in> her life and she grew up being the woman she is not> because of the hair but because the beauty inside her> and every time you hurt an another woman that has> short hair you are actually hurting many women> including long hair women including your wife but all> this is way too deep for you sir!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
> Dear Diane,> You are quite correct. My people skills are not very> good. But they are improved or what they used to be,> and I do have talents in other areas to make up for> it. Among other things, I help my wife put her hair> up. This morning I helped her with a braided bun.> DAVID, Esquire> DAVID, EsquireI am sure you are an excellent husband. I wish you would kind of think of people's feelings okay. I don't dislike you David . I think you would be a good addition to this board if you could just mellow a tiny bit on the short hair thing okay.
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:48pm
This is an interesting concept, because the mindset to grow one's hair long has to be in place before anyone actually has long hair. Usually, it is as a short haired woman that a woman decides to become a long haired woman. Inside, she's a long haired woman already. All that has to transpire is the subsequent years' worth of growth, but the significant character change has already taken place.Jennifer Eve> I worked toward my goal of being a long hair woman. I> worked toward the goal of encouraging others to grow> their hair when they wanted it.
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
Bill D. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:49pm
> This is an interesting concept, because the mindset to> grow one's hair long has to be in place before anyone> actually has long hair.> Jennifer EveWell, not always. Some women will let their hair grow for a time without a particular desire to have long hair. A coworker of mine grew her hair from her shoulders almost to her waist, then later cut it back to her shoulders. She did not have a goal of long hair; she just didn't cut it for a couple of years, so later on she did cut it off when she got tired of it.I knew she was going to cut it and she knew how much I like long hair, but I did not bug her over her impending haircut as I knew that long hair had no meaning to her. She is not a longhair at heart.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic