Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you!!! Advice given on "Another Lawsuit Situation".

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherry1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you!!! Advice given on "Another Lawsuit Situation".
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:50pm
Hello, I just wanted to say thank you on the advice I was given for my friend who got a bad perm last weekend. My friend contacted the owner of the salon personally. The owner agreed to not only fix her hair, but give her a free perm when she needs one in the future. She went back to the salon Saturday after suffering through a week of looking like a poddle with her hair fried. Now she loves the perm she got, her hair looks great!! She has a whole head full of beautiful freshly permed curls. What's even better is that she can go back to the same stylist who fixed her hair and get a perm again when this one starts to fade. Thank you all who responded!!!
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:51pm
Sherry,Most reputable businesses will make every reasonable attempt to satify their customers. It is good buisness. I am glad everything worked out well for your friend.> Hello, I just wanted to say thank you on the advice I> was given for my friend who got a bad perm last> weekend. My friend contacted the owner of the salon> personally. The owner agreed to not only fix her hair,> but give her a free perm when she needs one in the> future. She went back to the salon Saturday after> suffering through a week of looking like a poddle with> her hair fried. Now she loves the perm she got, her> hair looks great!! She has a whole head full of> beautiful freshly permed curls. What's even better is> that she can go back to the same stylist who fixed her> hair and get a perm again when this one starts to> fade. Thank you all who responded!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic