Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thank you Karen for showing curly-haired model!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you Karen for showing curly-haired model!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you Karen for showing curly-haired model!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:50pm
Karen,Love the curly, long-haired model you are showing on the main page! Us curlies don't get to see many models with our hair type, especially with long hair. It seems that most people (especially men) favor straight hair, so we need all the encouragement we can! Thanks again.
Kim, the Not-So-Newbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim, the Not-So-Newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:51pm
Hey all. I'm with JM on the curly-haired thing. I actually was thrilled recently with a fashion magazine---I think it was Glamour or New Woman, maybe---that had, in its beauty section, a little blurb on curls being back. The model featured didn't have Keri Russell ringlets, but tousled, twisty waves about bra length; it was shorter and darker than my own hair, but a similar texture. It was a nice change from the stick straight hair you see on most models these days.Kim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic