Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are men aroused by female hair changes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are men aroused by female hair changes?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:52pm
My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm, extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him aroused by making a change every few months. However, I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish? Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A friend of mine says that her husband demands that her hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please respond. I would like the opinions of both men and women. I'm just curious.
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:53pm
Hi Laurie,It could be that the husbands who demand NO change are the ones with the fetish - a fetish for the particular look in question.Some people like to try different flavors of pie or ice cream. Some people are pretty set on apple pie and vanilla. It may carry over into other things as well.In my own mind, I can see that a change could be exciting and refreshing. If a person maintains the same look for years, the partner associates all of his/her knowledge, intimacy and experience to that look. (All the good things, all the bad things, all rolled up into that one look.) But if a person changes his/her appearance drastically, suddenly, the partner can be left a bit befuddled, wondering who this strange, new, exciting, adventurous person is. Sure, all of the good/bad associations return, but for awhile you get to (re)discover a person all over again.But this is just one theory.On the other hand, if a person is attracted to his/her partner as he/she looks now, why try to change perfection?But I like the way you two are going - sounds like you're having lots of fun. More power to you!--Bruce> My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a> change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm,> extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him> aroused by making a change every few months. However,> I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish?> Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each> time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk> about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else> have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A> friend of mine says that her husband demands that her> hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or> that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please> respond. I would like the opinions of both men and> women. I'm just curious.
RiverRat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiverRat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:53pm
> My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a> change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm,> extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him> aroused by making a change every few months. However,> I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish?> Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each> time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk> about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else> have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A> friend of mine says that her husband demands that her> hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or> that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please> respond. I would like the opinions of both men and> women. I'm just curious.----Fetish or not? I don't know but as a guy I also enjoy when females change their hair. I enjoy when my wife gets her hair cut. She doesn't do many major changes but I do enjoy when I see other women who do. I also get more aroused but unfortunately this bothers my wife - so I have to wait a few days before - well you know...To me the change itself makes women more beautiful. I wish I could give you the philosophy behind it but I don't know exactly why I like it - I just do. At least now you know he is not the only one!
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:53pm
> My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a> change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm,> extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him> aroused by making a change every few months. However,> I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish?> Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each> time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk> about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else> have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A> friend of mine says that her husband demands that her> hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or> that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please> respond. I would like the opinions of both men and> women. I'm just curious.Its a man thing. Yes, I get aroused by changes in hairstyles on women. I don't think it is a fetish. Some guys long for the unchanging familiarity while some, more adventurous, long for change. He probably likes change in other thing also besides your hairstyle. It is a personality trait. He just finds monotony in the same old same old.
lynda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:56pm
> My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a> change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm,> extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him> aroused by making a change every few months. However,> I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish?> Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each> time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk> about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else> have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A> friend of mine says that her husband demands that her> hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or> that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please> respond. I would like the opinions of both men and> women. I'm just curious.men are visual creatures..i remember an episode of all in the family where mike asked gloria to wear a wig while they "had relations", and all hell broke loose. she devined that his intentions were to "legally" cheat on his wife. so it's a thought that your husband loves you and is faithful but also longs for different wrapping on the package!!! maybe there's something different he could do for you, just to be fair? *smile*
H2O2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H2O2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:56pm
Let me begin by saying that your husband is a lucky man. To have a wife willing to exploit his fantasies even for the mutual benefit of both is, indeed, noteworthy. I remember being much younger and becoming more and more facinated by women who obviously dyed their hair. It wasn't until I confessed this fact to my highly adventurous girlfriend, at the time, that I became aware of the power that changes of this nature have over some men. She phoned me at work one day to ask me if I would mind if she put "some blonde" in her hair. I didn't realize it at the time, but my answer was about to change my life and how I looked at hair as a form of adornment forever. When I arrived home, she greeted me at the door with two inches of her entire front hairline bleached pale blonde. She had left the rest of her hair dark. I was instantly aroused. Eventually she ended up bleaching her hair totally blonde and our sex life soared. I even found myself becoming aroused by just the smell of her hair when it was freshly bleached. I am much older now and happily married. (to a brunette) But, I'll never forget that little bleached blonde and all the fun we had. Does your husband have a fetish? Probably, but as long as you are both enjoying it, that's all that matters.
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:58pm
I am an extreme case: The only change I am interested in is cut. Perms/colors/etc, are not real exciting for me. OTOH, when my wife gets her hair cut "obviously aroused" is a terrible understatement. I consider it a fetish personally, but consider it normal as well... everybody has some buttons that are easily pushed.To the extant that it is a source of mutual pleasure, explore it together, and have fun!Enojy,David> My husband gets obviously aroused everytime I make a> change with my hair — new cut, new color, perm,> extensions, etc. — and, frankly, I enjoy getting him> aroused by making a change every few months. However,> I am curious . . . is this normal? Is it a fetish?> Does he feel as if he is with a different woman each> time I make a change? He's also always eager to talk> about what changes I'll make next. Does anyone else> have a husband or boyfriend who likes hair changes? A> friend of mine says that her husband demands that her> hair never changes. Does my husband's attitude (or> that of my friend's husband) sound familiar? Please> respond. I would like the opinions of both men and> women. I'm just curious.
scooter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 6:12pm
I also get excited every time my wife get her hair changed ever if is just a little different. Your husband is normal.
esmith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2000 at 10:57am
how about drastic changes?
my boyfriend is always after me to cut my hair VERY short= first it was a bob, then crop= lately he's hinting at a buzzcut= actually i wouldn't mind in this heat! it's 90 in chicago!!
anyone else with 'drastic' changes?
elaine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic