Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions for growing out bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carolg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for growing out bangs?
    Posted: June 26 2000 at 8:35am
I mentioned in a prior post that I am growing out the bangs and the top layers on the crown of my head. I have done this before, and I know that it is a PAIN...

Does anyone have any styling tips for growing out bangs while still keeping a "professsional" appearance? I can curl them in to shape now, but I know once they get past my eyes they are going to drive me nuts.

I do wear headbands to work. I really enjoy them because I can wear my hair "down" and still keep it neat and out of my face, but I don't want to wear them every day.

I have seen a number of small hair clips for sale on this site, and in stores, but I am not sure if I know how to wear them so they do not look too casual.

Any suggestions, anyone?
amyqazz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyqazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2000 at 1:30am
I'm growing out my bangs too (I have a hairline at the crown that never stops growing, it's like it's telling me I have to have bangs, I look terrible in them, I have a really short forehead). They're at the irritating stage where they're too short to use a headband and just long enough to be flipping in my face everytime I move. I usually just part them and that works a little, I guess clips work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic