Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - drastic change in hairstyle that changes someone completely
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drastic change in hairstyle that changes someone completely

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drastic change in hairstyle that changes someone completely
    Posted: December 30 2000 at 10:32pm
Lately I have two programs that I seem to be committed to watch that is Canadian. I am not sure if you guys see them or not.
One of them is call City Line and the other one that started is called Bella.
Both of those shows show different helpful hints about how to make our wardrobe and hair etc more exciting.
Today I was watching Bella and this business woman had short hair but felt she needed an up to date hairstyle and wow did they ever do a great job on her. I had to look twice.
It started to make me think how much a hairstyle really can change our attitude or perpertive on life. IN college this classmate had this hairstyle that made her look so much older and she is only 24 and when she was going to a wedding in Montreal she decided to change it and wow did she ever look so chic. It just fascinate me how much something so small as a new style can make such a huge difference.
dianefromcanada
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2001 at 10:30am
Reply to message: 10.3236.1
Hi Diane,

Same thing with weight. People who lose or gain weight can look drastically different.

I agree, hair can make a big difference. Look at Linda Tripp now that she has had a big hair makeover. Well lots of plastic surgery too. :-)

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic