Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How many vacuum cleaners does a long hair woman needs to buy???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How many vacuum cleaners does a long hair woman needs to buy???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many vacuum cleaners does a long hair woman needs to buy???
    Posted: February 25 2001 at 10:12pm
Okay this is my beef lately. Within two years I have destroyed 2 vacuum and own 4 of them. The worse one was the phatom fury that only lasted four months. The hover lasted one year and Sears brand ,well, went in the repair shop and I ended up buying a cheap one for in between. Is it only me??? lol Shouldn`t a vacuum cleaner be able to pick up hair and not die in the process? lol
Okay we do happen to own two very long hair dogs which doesn`t help but still!!!! lol
It never ends. How many times I find that I clogged up the bathroom drain or better yet find my hair on my guest and didn`t even approach them. lol My home is clean despite the vacuum problem ......
If this keeps up I am going to start a web site call how long does it that to kill that vacuum cleaner lol. Isn`t such things frustrating.
dianefromcanada
Kimberlina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberlina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2001 at 7:33am
LoL
I haven`t killed a vaccuum cleaner yet, but I do find it frustrating having to vaccuum every five seconds because my hair falls out all over the house! My friends used to say they`d find it in their cars. LoL.
From the one and only Kimberlina from Australia!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic