Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sandbox buddies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sandbox buddies
    Posted: June 28 2001 at 7:03pm
I had the most rewarding experience a couple of days ago. I went to my child`s grade eight graduation and watched all the children gained their diplomas as they walk up to the stage so elegant wearing beautiful gowns and suits.
Sitting and thinking of the days that I first met a handful of those children and being blessed of seeing them grow up since nursery school. Being blessed seeing the same handful of children come over to play at our home eating chocolate cookies and playing nintendo 64 etc and that evening seeing the same children all dressed up.
How beautiful all of them were. The girls had their hair up in curls and lots of sparkles and boys had their hair in style and just gorgeous kids. How special it felt thinking as a community member I had a influence role of in their lives and knowing that they felt the same way as they walk past me saying hi Mrs.XXXX and gently touching my arm or a couple of them teased me by gently pushing my hair. Of course I had to tell them how gorgeous they were. YOu would have love seeing them as one could tell how proud they were and how much pride they place into their appearance for this important day of their life.

If that wasn`t enough I came across a highschool buddy of mine in a crowd of 300 parents. Someone that I haven`t seen for over 20 years. Anita had the most beautiful blackist hair in school and I remember sitting behind her doing my work as I studied how shiny her hair was . AT the time it was very straight and past her waist. Today it is short and still very shiny and blackist and the most surprising news was that she is the step mother of a child that lives on my street and I never knew and Anita only lives a couple of blocks away from me. Small world
dianefromcanada
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2001 at 9:11pm
Reply to message: 10.3419.1
That is so neat. This place is a small world. I`ve been doing geneology research and got an e-mail from a guy in OH who grew up with my grandfather in IL.

I know.....that has nothing to do with hair. :)
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic