Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Poll - guys only

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bill W View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2002 at 2:36pm
Love it Very Long

Over 40

DianefromCanada sounds like a very classy lady. If I were not happily married to a wonderful lady, I would send her an email and and hope to strike up a friendship. Sounds like her boyfriend doesn`t appreciate what he has. I cannot believe he would walk into the bathroom snapping the scissors with the intent on ravaging her hair. I have trimmed the ends of my wife`s long hair and also the hair of other long haired female friends over the years. Cutting their long hair is a really big deal. It is a part of them that deserves respect. If Diane wlked into the bathroom snapping scissors and threatening a Lorena Bobbitt, I don`t think he would think it was funny, nor would the scissor happy guy, who thought Diane should cut off her hair, think it was funny either.

tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2002 at 9:48pm
Short, SHORT! nape buzzed and ears exposed...

I`m 40 and have always loved short haired women...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2002 at 12:50am
1. mostly short
2. less than 25
3. I like it when a woman wears her hair down & her neck can clearly be seen. That`s the best way to describe my ideal length. I`m not a vampire or anything, I just think there`s something sensual about an exposed nape.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2002 at 6:10pm
Love it Very Long

Over 40

DianefromCanada sounds like a very classy lady. If I were not happily married to a wonderful lady, I would send her an email and and hope to strike up a friendship. Sounds like her boyfriend doesn`t appreciate what he has. I cannot believe he would walk into the bathroom snapping the scissors with the intent on ravaging her hair. I have trimmed the ends of my wife`s long hair and also the hair of other long haired female friends over the years. Cutting their long hair is a really big deal. It is a part of them that deserves respect. If Diane wlked into the bathroom snapping scissors and threatening a Lorena Bobbitt, I don`t think he would think it was funny, nor would the scissor happy guy, who thought Diane should cut off her hair, think it was funny either.

You seriously made my day Bill W! lol YOu are more than welcome to email me at dianefromcanada@hotmail.com and I will be pleased to give you my personal email address at that point. I have many male friends that are just friends so it is very okay to write to me. Back to the soap opera the boyfriend did walked out on me two months ago and I met someone very nice who really does love long hair and thinks that I have the most beautiful hair around lol. I`ve been going out with this new clean shaven male seriously for one month now. It makes me think why the heck I even put up with the crap before. Cést lámour ?

dianefromcanada
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2002 at 6:11pm
Love it Very Long

Over 40

You seriously made my day Bill W! lol YOu are more than welcome to email me at dianefromcanada@hotmail.com and I will be pleased to give you my personal email address at that point. I have many male friends that are just friends so it is very okay to write to me. Back to the soap opera the boyfriend did walked out on me two months ago and I met someone very nice who really does love long hair and thinks that I have the most beautiful hair around lol. I`ve been going out with this new clean shaven male seriously for one month now. It makes me think why the heck I even put up with the crap before. Cést lámour ? OH ya this new boyfriend even loves my french accent. ( do you think he is trouble?"lol

dianefromcanada
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 4:03pm
1. Short

2. 45

3. I do agree to some extent that short haired girls seem to be more assertive, though "attitude" is by no means exclusive to this group. (oops I forgot this was 2/2 so I`m replying to "Highland Colonel over the page)
phil
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2002 at 4:03pm
phil
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2004 at 12:26am
1 Medium shoulder length
2 42
3 Not a rule of thumb,I have seen woman with long hair down to their belt that looked great.Then I,ve seen women with short hair that looked real good as well.
Blo0P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blo0P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 2:13pm
1. Very Long

2. under 25

3. I have always loved long hair from the waist down and that is what my girlfriend has and we try alot of styles and I usually brush it alot too.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2004 at 12:13pm
1. Short

2. 40 years old

3. The shorter the better on most women looks grand in my book.
Then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:51pm
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 12:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic