Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde Jokes - Politically Incorrect?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terry Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blonde Jokes - Politically Incorrect?
    Posted: April 04 2002 at 7:42pm
As a blonde I endured lots of blonde jokes and then they slowly faded away. Now they seem to be coming back again. I think they for the most offensive. I may be blonde but I am not part of the typical stereotype that blondes have and I resent that. Am I wrong to feel this way or is this yet another form of prejudice like other hair prejudices?
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2002 at 12:48pm
I wouldn`t take it too seriously. As Rod Stewart said, "Blondes have more fun!"
phil
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2002 at 12:18pm
I have in the past 6 months gone from a natural level 4 to a level 10 blond with some darker blond streaks. I still like blond jokes, but I think that the people who tell them are just jealous of people with blond hair. That is why I used to tell them. Then I decided that there was no reason to envy blonds when I could become one myself. The next time someone tells you a blond joke, just take their hand and say, "Honey, I can give you the address of a colorist if you really want to be blond that badly."
Rachel
LondonGhost View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LondonGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2002 at 2:58am
To be honest, I find blonde jokes quite offensive. However I do think it`s ironic that the dumbest `blondes` I`ve met always have jet black roots - I guess these non-blondes are giving blondes a bad name!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic