Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clean shaven men go out with long hair women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clean shaven men go out with long hair women
    Posted: October 16 2002 at 12:14am
Okay this is a survey. My boyfriend who is totally clean shaven said that bald men tend to go out with long hair women. What have you notice?
dianefromcanada
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 9:32pm
I haven`t paid much attention, but I do have a friend who has hair a couple inches past her shoulders and her boyfriend shaves his head (I think he has some facial hair though) My husband is clean shaven and has short hair. When he met me, my hair was very short; however, it is almost waist length now. My brother likes his hair as short as possible and his wife has shoulder length hair that he is trying to talk her into growing longer.

It does give me something to look for. :)
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 6:55am
Originally posted by dianefromcanada dianefromcanada wrote:

Okay this is a survey. My boyfriend who is totally clean shaven said that bald men tend to go out with long hair women. What have you notice?

I would think a good answer to that question could be found within the "Are short hair girls more assertive" thread!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic