Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair and being a party animal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair and being a party animal
    Posted: July 10 2003 at 1:02pm
I just came back from the Dauphin Country Feast which is a great 4 days weekend of listening to concerts, dancing all night and partying all night to the wee morning. 7 a.m. and people are still partying.
This one was about Western music and I learn how to do the old fashion two step. I know the quick quick slow slow but this one was much easier. Next year I am going to a Blues concert all weekend. yes!!!!!!!!!
Anyways I was in a hard top camper with a bald ( clean shaven) man and a short hair woman. IN the other tent there there three other short hair women. The women in the other top didn't have the fun evenings of fun as my girlfriend and I had on the dance floors.
The bald headed man and I had this bet going and the bet was that I would be the last one out of the shower. The shower cost a dollar for two minutes. The bald ( clean shaven) man took 1 dollar to shave. I don't understand why it would have taken him two minutes to shower lol. The short hair women it took them 2 dollars and still some had to use the sink.

Guess what!! It took me exactly one minutes to wash my long hair and conditioned and the other minute was to shave my legs. ya ya Then I don't use a hair blower but again my hair is easily dried naturally within 1/2 hour or so.

Then Cathy ( my short hair friend in the camper) spent more than half the night with a roller under her bang to make sure her hair was fluffy. What a sight. I was laughing. I on the other hand always woke up with wavy hair and it was nice for the day.

Cathy had to spend time fluffy her hair, spraying it with hair sprays etc and I only had to brush it. It might not mean a lot to some but time a factor when the camp group is crawling with some gorgeous men waiting for us to dance with.

I really don't care if some people feel that long hair is lazy or what. I get many cute guys snuggly in my hair when I am dancing. Why not lol

Now back to dancing under the canapy during the week and man I am really taking lots of ballroom dancing also. I rather spend my energy on having fun and spending it with a curler under a bang.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic