Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dance with me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dance with me
    Posted: August 05 2003 at 9:08pm
I never really paid much attention to how a person should wear their hair when they are dancing.

I took East Coast Swing and one of the intructors has shoulder lenght hair. As you know the swing has some fancy fast steps and Debbie had this ponytail and without thinking much about her partner she turned and we heard a sharp snap. She whiped her partner hard with her hair lol. It also happen to me with my dance partner. I felt so sorry but I guess it doesn't hurt much as he asked me again. lol Now I only wear my hair down when dancing which might come in handy with the merigue steps. Its all about the hip movements and sexy moves around your partner ..... The cha cha will be interesting also. This week I will be learning the jive, waltz, rumba,and some two steps hum. I learned the old fashion two step which is really a three step. Got to since I dance once a week at the dance clubs. I love this, having too much fun.

Funny enough two weeks ago I ended up braiding someone hair at the dance because I couldn't handle the fact she couldn't do it and this cute guy wanted to know if he could be next.

dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic