Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions - Girly?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions - Girly?
    Posted: September 05 2003 at 1:40pm
Okay, now anyone familiar with me knows I'm not normally one to care waht others think, but I got into a big arguemnt with a female friend. I said that maybe I should get some because my hair was slow to grow and all and she told me hair extensions were girly.

I don't know, butI do get embarassed very easily, I find it very ahrd to buy dye on my own for instance.

I really want long hair and I probably won't be getting it any time soon.
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 4:26am
*shrugs* Wouldn't bother me if a guy wore extensions, but I'm kind of liberal about what guys can or can't do. I have no problem with seeing men in make-up, manicures, earrings, long hair, dresses, anything they want, so long as that's what looks good on them, and if they do it correctly. I mean, if women are expected to shave their legs, pits, and wax off any baby moustache like some women get, any man who's wearing a dress should do the same. . . you know, common sense things like that apply. . . but so long as that's met, I'm pretty fine with everything.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic