Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Survey For Hair Enthusiasts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 8:59am
Well, this has been up for a looooong time, and I really should reply I think lol

1) What sort of enthusiast are you? (i.e. long, short, blonde, dark, straight, curly, just hair in general)
hair in general

2) What is it about this hair that interests you?
how people can look or feel different even with minimal change, never mind drastic.  it's self expression.
3) When did this interest develop?
not a clue; maybe when i was old enough to like pop music and really see what celebrities do to their appearance.  It all comes back to the spice girls!
4) Were there any special circomestances that influenced you to this interest? (i.e. a friend/relative/girl- or boyfriend had hair you liked, or you were made to/forbidden from doing certain things with your hair as a child)
no, i just thought it was a girl thing, like being into shoes
5) If there were special circomestances, do you think your preference might've turned out differently had that not happened?
i guess i'd only know if i could live in a world without early, brightly coloured musical interest!
6) Are you open about your preference?
now that i'm interested in hair care, in depth with ingredients and things, i do tell people about it, so i suppose i am open
7) Have you ever felt persecuted for having that preference?
people told me i should become a beauty therapist, thats as close as it came
8) Do you only find people attractive who have a certain type or style of hair?
i have what i like, but there will be exceptions.  i dont like baldness usually, but with strong features it can look great; i dont like blondes usually, but as part of a tanned surfer look it fits well.  so i guess not :)
9) If you were dating someone and he/she made a hair change you didn't like, would you ask him/her to change it?
I'd say if i didn't like it, but i wouldn't ask/beg/make them change it, its not my place to do that
Okay, I think that's all. If anything else comes to mind, I'll add it later. Hopefully no-one thinks I'm too big a freak for making this poll ^_^; . . . but people here already think I'm a freak, so I guess it's okay. . .[/QUOTE]
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic