Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyle tips for guys with big ears

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bshslb7 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bshslb7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyle tips for guys with big ears
    Posted: February 19 2000 at 12:41pm
What hairstyles work best on guys with big ears that stick out??
daddyo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daddyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2000 at 2:38pm
How about an Afro?
Jamiegirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2000 at 1:18pm
Hello, I would suggest a style that would come down over your ears and hide them. I wear two hearing aids and I wear my hair in a below the ears bob. This style is easy to take care of and is coming back into style for guys. It does a good job of hiding my hearing aids and people don't gawk at my ears anymore.
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2000 at 8:54am
Hi. I agree with Jamiegirl. I am a Jamieguy and I have a cute bob that is below the ears with bangs and I love it. It is very versatile and has movement.
Jamiegirl, Do you have any pictures of your hair? Is sounds really hot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic