Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with spiked hair (wet look)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jesse View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with spiked hair (wet look)
    Posted: March 15 2000 at 12:40pm
I just got my haircut, and then spiked it. It looks very good when I wet my hair, then just add the Dep Superhold Gel, and it looks wet and spikey and it's all good untill my hair dries. Then it looks horrible. Some suggestions would be good.

- Jesse
hairtech2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtech2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2000 at 9:17pm
dont use gel use bedhead by t&g
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2000 at 10:23am
Reply to message: 14.45.1
Try spraying with hairspray on top of the gel -this will keep the wet look and the style.
Jerry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2000 at 12:21pm
Reply to message: 14.144.1
Hairspray also works for me. Also, I find that I have to use a hair paste rather than a wax or gell because the waxes and gels just don`t give me the look I want. I always finish the paste with a hairspray product and it looks great.

Ben View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2000 at 3:12pm
Reply to message: 14.145.1
Tried redken water wax. Took days to get out of my hair. Beware.
Mark L View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2001 at 8:21pm
Folks,

Are there any instructions anywhere on how to do this kind of thing.

How much should I dry my hair before attempting to styles it?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

Mark
dri95@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic