Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strong hold without `residue`

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gsam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strong hold without `residue`
    Posted: January 12 2001 at 10:43pm
Hi,

I wear my (very thick) hair short, sometimes brushed back, sometimes parted. For ages I have been looking for a product that would let me brush my hair again during the day if it gets messed up and has a very strong hold WITHOUT (and this is the snag) leaving some kind of residue.

Wax, mousse and hairsprays all make my hair look not quite clean if messed with in any way but they`re the only ones that seem to be strong enough to tame really thick hair.

All suggestions really appreciated.
sizrhandz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sizrhandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2001 at 1:13am
"Crew" firm hold gel works really good, we use it in the salon and have very good results with it.
anon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2001 at 1:56am
Reply to message: 14.161.1
i`ve used kms texture blast spray (in the hair play range) and it is perfect for this, very strong hold and when you move the hair there`s no residue.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic