Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can I ever kill the frizz?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BCFlyguy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BCFlyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can I ever kill the frizz?
    Posted: September 23 2001 at 10:19pm
Okay, here`s the deal. I`m tired of going through this huge process to get my hair normal looking everyday. Like some others, I have to put a hat on for an hour and then hairspray it for it to be flat. It`s really frizzy and thick. Right now it`s pretty short and I can`t do anything more to make it easier. Is there some product I can use to kill the frizz (for real, not half-way). Are there salons that deal with this and show you a style and how to do it? I just want something easy that won`t make me look stupid. Please, help!
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2001 at 10:34pm
Reply to message: 14.315.1
yo, i have frizzy hair too, mine is wavy and kind of curly at the front, it would be a really nice hair except for the fact that it frizzes a lot and it is really hard to get rid of the frizz but i`ll tell you what i am trying, i havent get 100% results yet but i`ve achieve a lot:

first you must make sure that the water you use in the shower is not hard water, in my house you can tell the difference after taking a shower with hard water, your whole hair dries and frizzes, what i did was order a shower filter which are very effective, it hasnt arrive yet because of the world trade center attack i guess, so i am washing with purefied drinking water, you hair does not dries off.

anyways my hair is dry so it frizzes a lil when i finish washing it, so i try to let it dry naturally without using towell or blow dry.

i use sorbie smoothe shampoo which is not very effective, it only gives me shine and a lil control but keeps frizzing, i use herbal essences shampoo twice a week and really helps quiting frizz and smoothes. i also use infusium leave in conditioner every oder day.

with all this i have got rid of must frizz but still theres is frizz, so i am ordering the following combo which i am sure will work for sure, i do all this because i am letting my hair grow long and it needs to be in good quality to look the way i want it to look, this is my next order:

artec smoothing shampoo
artec smoothing conditioner
artec smoothing serum

as you see you have to invest lots of $$$$$ but no doubt you will have a beautiful hair.
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2001 at 10:36pm
Reply to message: 14.318.1
i mean i dont use the herbal esscences shampoo, the one i use is the conditioner
n View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2001 at 4:22pm
buzz it.
MaX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 10:28pm
Reply to message: 14.315.1
At your local store (Walmart, drugstore, etc.) look for this stuff in the hair section called Frizz ease. Comes in a little bottle with a dropper bulb on it. Anyway, when you get out of the shower, leave your hair wet (not sopping wet) and squeeze several drops of this stuff in your hands, then work it through your hair. It works.
Ryo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 2:25am
but max how long will it last.... :)

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2002 at 10:42am
well you could try putting a mild relaxer. It doestn kill the hair that much. Just a good shampoo and conditioner after that will keep it looking great
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic