Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

style dilemma for thinning hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clayton Workinger View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clayton Workinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: style dilemma for thinning hair
    Posted: November 06 2001 at 9:06pm
I have a rather wide face and a prominent forehead. The face shape is primarily square, but rounded around the edges, with a weak chin. I have large eyes, a round nose, and small rounded lips. When I don`t have a goatee, I get mistaken for early 20`s, if not younger (I`m 28). For more of a mental picture, I`ve been told I look like Neil Patrick Harris ("Doogie Houser, M.D.) and/or the guy that played Chip on "Kate and Allie." I`ve also been told I look like Tweety Bird and E.T, but we won`t get into that.
Here`s my dilemma. My hair is getting thin in front, where, given my already high, wide forehead, I needed it to get thin the least. It`s still thick but fine everywhere else. When I comb everything forward, like a Caesar style, it hides the high forehead, but makes my already wide face look wider. That, and caesars get boring real quick. If I comb it back more,it elongates my face, but it also exposes my hideous forehead and the thin patches, and makes me look like Frankenstein`s Monster. Can anyone devise a short, easy to care for hairstyle that both camouflages my hair loss and flatters my less-than-perfect face?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic