Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair advice needed, please help me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REMUK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REMUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair advice needed, please help me!
    Posted: November 08 2001 at 4:28pm

I need some serious help. im 17 and live in the UK...I have medium brown hair and my regular cut is down to an inch on top with a #2 round the back and sides, work in a spikey way. I want to get something that is shorter, but doesnt look totally different so an all over buzz is out of the question.
I have thought about a cut like this:
Tapered from a #0 at the nape up to a #3 at the crown on the back and sides. The top is an inch at the bangs (fringe) getting shorter as we move back. It fades into a #7...#4-#3.
Can anyone tell me a few things about this cut...
i) What is the name (i think its an Ivy leauge, but i dont know what its caled in the UK).
ii) Will it look drastically different from my regular cut?
iii) Does anyone have any pictures of this or something similar?

Please help, I really need a new cut, and with some good feedback this is what ill go for!

Cheers

Ross
hands101 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hands101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2001 at 6:57am
Hey could u send a pic of your hair now - it seems wot i want now! Also what your new look hair too!

thanks

hands

hey visit my F1 website
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic