Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: November 18 2001 at 9:02pm
i am looking for this hair style. it is like a bowl cut. you let your hair grow out on top and get the sides and back like a bowl cut. then when the top gets long enough you can pull it into a pony tail. it you can find a pic or know of an other name for it tell me please or send a pic.
thanks
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 4:29am
Reply to message: 14.333.1
not sure what it`s called but it is definitely one of the most attractive guy`s hairstyles. Put your hair that you want to keep long into a pony tail, and have the rest shorn with clippers. Make sure the hair line you`ve created looks smooth all the way around, and lines up with the corners of your hairline at the front, and not taking any side hair in it. Looks great up, down and braided. I`ve seen it french braided from the front to the back - wow. Getting some streaks might be a good idea too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic