Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1 MORE THING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kanyewest86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 MORE THING
    Posted: May 15 2004 at 2:53pm
Oh Yea one more thing, some wave gels say they enhance waves And some say they bring them out.
I have no waves yet so sould I use someting to get them growing then another to enhance my waves or bring rhem out?

I was using luster clear blue gel and followed up with the pink moisterizer. NO LUCK
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"

Kanye West (Last Call)
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by kanyewest86 kanyewest86 wrote:

Oh Yea one more thing, some wave gels say they enhance waves And some say they bring them out.
I have no waves yet so sould I use someting to get them growing then another to enhance my waves or bring rhem out?

I was using luster clear blue gel and followed up with the pink moisterizer. NO LUCK

yA MAN I thought the same exact thing. Just get the 360 stuff and brush ur hair like ****. Durag for 30min, than take off after 30min and brush like **** than put durag back on at night time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic