Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

panteve prov is a tite shampoo!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chillin22 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: panteve prov is a tite shampoo!
    Posted: July 08 2004 at 9:45pm
yo BX, propps to u dogg fo tellin us bout that panteve prov shampoo. dat stuff really is good. ill make sure i wash in direction of wave pattern. pantene prov is da stuff. holla back.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 9:59pm
what makes it so good...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:06pm
I like pantene too...I been using it for like 3 weeks now but I didn't tell yall cause I wanted to try it out first...I started using it cause my lil cousin uses it in her hair but her hair is long and wavy so I just experimented with it in my short hair and I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 11:08pm
Tol u that shampoo is tight
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 12:32am
Do any ya'll use conditioner?

I wouldn't think that we would need to cuz the pink lotion etc. alredy does that for us, but was wonderin if anybody does.

United Waves of America
adelajawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adelajawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 2:27am
Yes, that Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner is hot!

It showed part of my waves insantly when I did this:

1. Apply 2 quarter size of "Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner" on hands.

2. Apply on the entire head.
Note: Try to make it soapy looking.

3. Apply a lil' water on brush and start brushing your hair until the shampoo is not seen anymore. (Only brush, you dont have to scratch you hair and all that). You will notice your pattern.

4. Wash hair and brush at the same time.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 9:17am
i gotta kop that pantene shampoo. holla back
itsthekiddbigmike! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsthekiddbigmike! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:10am
yo i use this "garnier fructis shampoo & conditioner" shampoo does anybody know if its good or waves??
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:57am
i will be getting this shampoo haha....
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
chillin22 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 1:26pm
ur suppose to brush ur hair hair while washing hair? will this help da wave pattern? holla back.
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 6:10pm
Yeah I use that Garnier Fructis one ur on about, that's good coz it's for frequent use so u can use it everyday without drying ur hair out. Is this pantene one for frequent use?
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 7:33pm
And.. if you got dandruff like I use to. You should use Head and Shoulder's Clean Rinse formula that strips the hair of oil like the pantene clarity shampoo does, and will get rid of your dandruff.

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 9:17pm
If I were u just get the clarity shampoo cuz it strips your hair of all greases.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2004 at 5:50am
I got sum of dat herbal essence shampoo its pretty tite.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2004 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

I got sum of dat herbal essence shampoo its pretty tite.

You got that stuff? Do you be havin orgasms in the shower like the girls on tv? Lol.

United Waves of America
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 4:16pm
Should I get the Pantene Conditioner too instead of relying just on the pink lotion???...I see my sister has conditioner plus she has the pink lotion
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

Should I get the Pantene Conditioner too instead of relying just on the pink lotion???...I see my sister has conditioner plus she has the pink lotion

I guess it would help. My shampoo is a two in one shampoo conditioner.

United Waves of America
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 6:34pm
And it smells hella good too.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic