Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VITAL INFO. for serious WAVERS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VITAL INFO. for serious WAVERS
    Posted: July 14 2004 at 1:15pm
I understand that everyone wants to know what that special secret is to get yo waves spinnin. I know that 95% of y'all already know what the best kept secret is to get those 360's. So I am posting this for all the newbie's. Everyone who asks:
"Murrays or Scurl 360"
"Scurl Wave Activator or Let's Jam"
"Spartan Wave Cream or Sportin' waves"
"Stocking Cap or Durag"
"Luster's Pink Lotion before or after"
"Gel or Pomade"
etc......(you get the point)

So here it is: Drumroll PLEASE!!! bbbrrrrrrrrrr

BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brush until your hand is cramped then stop for a few seconds then brush again. Brush untill your shoulder hurts then stop for a few seconds and brush again.

KEEP BRUSHING!!!!!!!

forget all these gels and pomades and shampoo's
just KEEP BRUSHING!!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 1:45pm
Yep thats whats up wave. But you gotta admit dogg if you want your waves like cashflows, nellys, or fabs you gotta do somethin extra besides brushin. Holla back
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 3:16pm
U do need to use products, but they are not the most important. Basically whatever prducts you use will get you waves. (as long as use brush Lol)

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 1:09am
Another thing is dont brush your hair when your hair is dry brush your hair when it is wet becuz when your hair is wet it softens and is easier to manage and when brushed becomes more wavey.SO THE KEY IS TO BRUSH WHEN YOUR HAIR IS WET AND YOU SHOULD SEE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Romane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 8:12am
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

Another thing is dont brush your hair when your hair is dry brush your hair when it is wet becuz when your hair is wet it softens and is easier to manage and when brushed becomes more wavey.SO THE KEY IS TO BRUSH WHEN YOUR HAIR IS WET AND YOU SHOULD SEE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So should we wet are hair every time we brush
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 9:00am
When im lougin around da crib i wet my hair like twice everytime i brush to soften my hair.
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 12:21pm
TRUE DAT! Bx, you're definitely correct about your hair being wet. I should've added that MY BAD!!! .
But in response to Romane who asked if he should wet his hair everytime you brush, I would say no. Obviously if u just came out of the shower your hair is already wet (just pat it dry so it is still wet but not drippingb]). Any other time through out the day just wash your hands and wet the brush so that it is damp but not soaking wet and you're good 2 go.

BTW. You guys are correct when you say u need to have some type of product in your hair because it makes your hair manageable. My point was that it just doesn't matter which one you use. The reason why I made this thread is because there are so many threads asking which wave gel/pomade is the best. My advice is to pick one and add a moisturizer and you're set.

P.S. Just in case you forgot KEEP BRUSHING!!!!

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2004 at 3:04pm
or add some pink lotion whenever u want to brush
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Romane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2004 at 8:24am
Quote r add some pink lotion whenever u want to brush

Couldnt it be bad if u had to much pink lotion.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2004 at 1:45pm
i put in some everyday but if u brushin like u suppose 2 then it shouldnt make a difference....
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic