Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Key To Nice Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Key To Nice Waves
    Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:14pm
I believe the key to getting 360 spinnas is your the texture of your hair. If your hair is soft you can most likely get waves easily.If your hair is nappy you have to work hard like most people on this forum.Thats why the pomade directions always say dampen your hair cuz your hair needs to be soft to obtain waves.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

I believe the key to getting 360 spinnas is your the texture of your hair. If your hair is soft you can most likely get waves easily.If your hair is nappy you have to work hard like most people on this forum.Thats why the pomade directions always say dampen your hair cuz your hair needs to be soft to obtain waves.

Maybe but it seems ppl wid soft (mostly STR8 AS FUK hair) cant get waves really. So i huv to disagree wid wut ur saying... and i may b wrong but who knows.. good thinkin anyways, bx.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:27pm
Na I mean black hair like DaFatMack his hair texture is soft and he was able to get waves like that in 1 day.
Dream Team Website

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:29pm
ya i hear ya, but fat said he had waves along time i think... maybe that had sumthing to do with his waves. I like his waves alot cuz they look differnt from evr1 else waves. Do u think him and cash huv almost the same hair texture?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:31pm
Yea their hair textures are very similar
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 5:02pm
My sister has real soft hair. Everyday she brushes her head back into a ponytail and she got waves on top and they go down to the sides. They look diff from like the waves we got... they more like those latino type waves, but they waves. She don't even brush like I do. I think just over years of brushin her hair everyday in the same direction for like 2-3 min in the morning she got waves. I think she just throw some curl activator and pink lotion up in ther too.

United Waves of America
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 5:13pm
Well, yea. When I was younger my moms would brush my hair before I go to school and put grease that came from a "Just for Me" kit in my hair(no lie). Once I got to highschool, she stopped.

My brother, who still rocks a damn nelly fade to this day, his sicker and way deeper waves than me.

...And don't go rushin to the hair sto lookin for a damn "Just For Me". I don't even think they make that anymore. LOL

Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 9:38pm
just forrr meeeeeeeeeeeee
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

i dont know bout dat dog .. i got real soft hair and i think might be a lil harder ... even when a ni99a wit da nappy hair get a cut they're waves will be more visible and deeper than a ni99a dat has da straightish soft hair gets a fresh cut
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 10:00pm
Na im not talkin bout straight hair Im talkin bout black hair that is soft alot of people are getting soft hair confused with straight hair.
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

Well, yea. When I was younger my moms would brush my hair before I go to school and put grease that came from a "Just for Me" kit in my hair(no lie). Once I got to highschool, she stopped.

My brother, who still rocks a damn nelly fade to this day, his sicker and way deeper waves than me.

...And don't go rushin to the hair sto lookin for a damn "Just For Me". I don't even think they make that anymore. LOL

Haha.. rofl. You used a just for me kit? Lol.

United Waves of America
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 11:52pm
LOL, naw mayne. She used just da grease on my head(it was kinda like blue magic, just off-brand) don't get it twisted. The kit was for my sister.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 11:53pm
LOL
Dream Team Website

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 11:56pm
Rofl
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 1:56am
lmao...man dont get caught walkin out the store wit that box LoL
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 2:08am
oh sh|t lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tw1sty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tw1sty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 2:19am
imma cop dat ish! Jsut 4 me use to be good bac in the days i think.
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

No offense homie, but yo moms used to brush your hair untill you were 14 years old. DAMN NIGGA!!!!!

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 3:37pm
None taken, she used to be a beautician.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic