Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice waves on side, none on top?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
8705 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8705 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice waves on side, none on top?
    Posted: August 07 2004 at 10:54am
I just got a haircut and my sides are nice, and the back is still (a bit of) a work in progress. But i dont have any waves on the top. I have alot on the far top left, and just about on or two on the right, but none in the middle. Seems kinda unusual to me. Cuz I mostly see people with deeper waves on top then on the sides at first. But mine is the opposite. My main focus (now that i got my cut) is the top. Is that what i should do? keep brushin the top 24/7?
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 10:57am
focus on the top more but still brush everything
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 1:22pm
Yeah they will come in eventually. You prolly brushed the areas where the waves are deeper more than u realized... that's what I did with the back of my hair. I nevr thot I brushed much in the back, but I did without knoing I did, and the waves look best back ther.

United Waves of America
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic