Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

after the storm... I'm back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: after the storm... I'm back
    Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:30pm
Man this has been a rough week for me! I haven't been on here since last week cuz down here in the Tampa, FL area we went thru hurricane Charley! Power was out for a couple days after, but once I could go back on the computer the internet was still down. Luckily my area didn't get a direct hit since the storm kina changed its path, but that was one of the scariest things I've ever seen. I can't wait to get back home to Seattle... no hurricanes and sh*t. I have no idea why I always spend my summers down here in the first place...

Anyway, just wanted to let ya'll kno that I'll be back on here.

Here's some pics from diff websites that show soem of the damage from the hurricane.

United Waves of America
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 1:35pm
Your area prolly didn't get hit that bad cause the strom turned back around when it noticed how deep your waves were...it doesn't mess with deep **** like that LOL (I'm sooo stupid)
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
dmass316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmass316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2004 at 4:20pm
WELCOME BACK
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net
D UNDISPUTED DEEPNESS DMASS360
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic