Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which hairstyle would you recommend for me based on these pics?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which hairstyle would you recommend for me based on these pics?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
utaeladil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote utaeladil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which hairstyle would you recommend for me based on these pics?
    Posted: December 27 2004 at 7:01pm
Below are about 12 or so pics...in them you can see my hair I currently have and offer suggestions. My current girlfriend wants me to grow it long, and I have had it long in the past (kinda like a bowl cut that was shaved down to the neck, but the top part kept growing and growing until about shoulder length). Then at one other point I guess my hair was long but I wasn't trying, it was just a really long time in between cuts and was long and shaggy all over.

My hair grows really fast and I have patience to let it grow...but I was wondering, would my hairstyle look good with any kind of a perm? The only kind of perm I have ever even thought about was maybe the really tightly curled perm so they aren't that big and wavy. From what you can see here, does my hair look like it may look decent with a perm?

My hair is very soft and straight, only a slight wave in my bangs if they get long enough to curl up a bit...

I am getting ready to start school and I was kind of wanting something different but wasn't sure what to go with. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to look through all of the pictures you see below and give me any feedback you have. Thanks!

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=35697568107&photoid=52538568107
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 8:17pm
If you let your hair grow long, it will look fine and be healthier without a perm. Wait until the shortest hair is past your shoulders before you make the decision.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic