Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emo Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emo Hairstyles
    Posted: January 06 2005 at 8:45am
what is the most popular emo hairstyle out there? i know that tom delonge's emo haistyle is also pretty poplualr, but its hard to find out what the name is! can anyone give me any ideas of any popular emo hairstyle and what the name of tom delonge's haristyle is?
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 11:34am
need a pic
ARGHH
mr bean View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr bean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 9:07am
ye dude that style rocks!! i want exactly the same thing... well one of his older styles anyway but its pretty much the same,
http://archiv.tiscali.cz/musi/images/4/5/5/5/455532.jpg
anybody any ideas how to achieve this look with thick, wavy hair?? i want it to be floppy, but keep a strong hold at the same time, what gel would be best for this?? is there such a gel that will not only look wet but the keep the properties of wet hair??
Something Corporate View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Something Corporate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 12:02pm
nah man I mean it's cool and all but I say if u wanna cool emo hairstyle get sumin like Matt Davies from Funeral For A Friend!
Something Corporate View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Something Corporate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 12:05pm
Dude if u wanna kool emo hairstyle get it layered and the finge angled that look awsome! Alhought to get the max look u gotta straiting it! [QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic