Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to achieve the Following Hair Style? (Pictures Included) Sorry last one didnt work
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to achieve the Following Hair Style? (Pictures Included) Sorry last one didnt work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to achieve the Following Hair Style? (Pictures Included) Sorry last one didnt work
    Posted: February 28 2005 at 12:43pm
what would i tell the barber if i wanted to get that haircut?
Taha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 9:03pm
No i think hes Pakistani, basicly the samething
eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 6:27pm
what backroudn iis that? indian?
The Dude View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 7:00am
I think it's natural. My hair is fairly straight everywhere (maybe a slight wave) but halfway down at the back of my head it gets very wavy/curly like this guy seems to have.
Taha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 3:22pm
Sorry about repost, the links in the last one didn't work so you couldnt see pictures

Hey i have a question i would like to achieve the following hair style. I have pictures here they are

I am same background as him so i have almost the same hair except in the baack where his curls up is that natural or what? Can you please help me, thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic