Print Page | Close Window

body wave

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10069
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 12:53pm

Topic: body wave
Posted By: Susan
Subject: body wave
Date Posted: August 10 2001 at 10:43am
Hi everyone,
Although I have been visiting this site for quite a while, this is my first post. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length with long layers. My problem is that about 40% of my hair is wavy/curly, the other 60% is stick straight. Needless to say, when it gets humid outside (all summer!) I look like my hair has a split personality. I am going in for a body wave tomorrow morning with the hope that my whole head will look uniformly wavy. Has anyone out there had this done or does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks!
Susan

Replies:
Posted By: Budokan
Date Posted: September 15 2001 at 3:53pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP337399111&id=163&page=1#16.163.1 - 16.163.1
I see from the date of your post that you have already gotten the body wave. I hope it turned out great for you. I have used this technique many times in the past in your situation and it worked very well. Watch the condition of your hair and do a deep conditioning treatment if it begins to get dry (especially on the ends). Use a gentle shampoo to prolong the life of the wave. Let us know how it turned out and if you are happy with the results.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window