Print Page | Close Window

Loreal color spa VS clairol natural instincts

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10070
Printed Date: June 28 2024 at 11:12pm

Topic: Loreal color spa VS clairol natural instincts
Posted By: Rita
Subject: Loreal color spa VS clairol natural instincts
Date Posted: August 21 2001 at 11:07pm
can someone tell me what semi permanent hair dye is better Loreal castings color spa or clairol natural instincts?
thanks
Rita

-------------
Rita (:

Replies:
Posted By: Bajakitty
Date Posted: August 24 2001 at 10:42am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP337399111&id=166&page=1#16.166.1 - 16.166.1
Hi Rita,
I have used both products and have had good results with both, so I wouldn`t say one is better over the other. They both do not contain amonia and are gentle on your hair. Some people swear by Clariol and some by Loreal. I liked them both. I don`t know what color your natural hair is, or what kind of effect you want, but semi-permanent will not lighten your hair much. It is great if you want to brighten up your own hair color. It works with your own natural tones and highlights. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

-------------

Posted By: Rita
Date Posted: August 24 2001 at 5:16pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP337399111&id=166&page=1#16.170.1 - 16.170.1
Thanks for your help baja kitty
I was not hoping to lighten my hair but actually darken it from med/dark brown to black
will these kind of dyes work?

-------------
Rita (:

Posted By: Bajakitty
Date Posted: August 24 2001 at 6:19pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP337399111&id=166&page=1#16.171.1 - 16.171.1
Hi Rita,
Yes, you should be able to go darker with a semi-pemanent with no problem , just not lighter, but certainly do a test strand before hand to make sure. Loreal has a pretty good website that describes the different kinds of hair colos and it shows in detail all the colors to choose from for each product. Clariol has a website as well. Good Luck!

www.lorealparisusa.com
www.Clairol.com

-------------