Print Page | Close Window

Redken All Soft

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10102
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 6:16pm

Topic: Redken All Soft
Posted By: Lyris
Subject: Redken All Soft
Date Posted: March 12 2002 at 5:37pm
Yet another question from me: Anyone tried Redken All Soft line? If so, which is the best for dry hair: the Conditioner, the Masque or the Heavy Cream? In other words, which packs the most moisture? Any opinions I`d really appreciate! Thanks and have a happy hair day.

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Replies:
Posted By: sweetpea
Date Posted: March 12 2002 at 10:16pm
I haven`t personally tried the Redken All Soft line. If you go to Epinions.com and type in Redken it should take you to a list of reviewed Redken products. I believe there are 5 reviews of the All Soft Conditioner. Good luck!

Sweetpea

-------------

Posted By: lgp82
Date Posted: March 22 2002 at 6:39pm
The conditioner is really thick. It was so thick that i hard a hard time combing it in my hair. Myhair is healthy though....
I wasn`t impressed with it either. Try the biologe line.

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Posted By: Guest
Date Posted: August 02 2002 at 2:12pm
i have wavy highlighted hair. It tends to be dry and frizzy. i tried the All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and heavy cream. Overall, it was OK, i didn`t buy it again. It made my hair softer but was too light for my thick hair. The shampoo was best out of the three, very moisturizing. Conditioner wasn`t the best. I`ve done better with half the price. And the heavy cream was awful! Not moisturizing and oily residue. I have been having great results with the Sleek line from Matrix. I would suggest all-soft to someone with fine dry hair

-------------

Print Page | Close Window