Print Page | Close Window

Revostyler brush for curly, frizzy hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10122
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 8:36am

Topic: Revostyler brush for curly, frizzy hair
Posted By: dmtfuentes
Subject: Revostyler brush for curly, frizzy hair
Date Posted: May 29 2002 at 7:00am
Has anyone used the Revostyler? Please give pros and cons of this brush. Is it worth the high price?

Replies:
Posted By: Beth
Date Posted: June 20 2002 at 12:19am
is the revostyler

-------------

Posted By: Beth
Date Posted: June 20 2002 at 12:20am
What is the revostyler??

-------------

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: June 21 2002 at 10:10am
I just saw the infomercial and was intrigued. Go to www.revostyler.com for further info. I haven`t had the courage to try it yet though. I have wasted thousands of dollars in the past on hair products that don`t work.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: June 21 2002 at 1:27pm
I have no first-hand experience with this thing (and am not likely to) but I did look at the site out of curiousity. One thing the manufacturer says:

"The RevoStyler will not work effectively if hair contains any product other than RevoStyler recommended products available at www.revostyler.com. These products have been designed just for use with the RevoStyler."

So that means you have to use JUST the $20 spritz the site sells? No hair spray to keep the style in place once you`re finished? That doesn`t sound entirely OK to me, considering the before and after photos showing frizz-less, smooth hair probably involved using a shine serum and gel. Of course this *could* be a miracle product but considering it`s basically just another styling tool like many others on the market, I doubt it. And $80 is a LOT for an electric brush!

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft