Print Page | Close Window

KMS or/and Joico

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10155
Printed Date: May 22 2024 at 11:04pm

Topic: KMS or/and Joico
Posted By: Violeta
Subject: KMS or/and Joico
Date Posted: September 24 2002 at 6:52pm
I was checking the shops for a good shampoo for oily hair , they told me that these 2 types are good : KMS "Totally Clean Shampoo" and Joico "Lavei"

KMS -Totally Clean Shampoo :
-deep cleanses without stripping
-contains no additional oils
-increases hair strength and body
-great shampoo for teens
-fragrance: green apple
-product type: shampoo
-designed for: oily hair and scalp.
-hold: n/a
-shine: n/a
-pH: 4.5-5.5
-use: lather. rinse. repeat.
available sizes: 3.4 oz./100 mL, 12 oz./350 mL, 25.4 oz./750 mL (price 11 canadiann $)
INGREDIENTS: water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocoamphodiacetate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium carbonate, citric acid, hydrolyzed yeast, DMDm hydantoin, tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1, fragrance.

Joico-Lavei : similar .

So , are they any good , are this shampoos going to dry or damage my hair ?

-------------
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English

Replies:
Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:09pm
Hi Violeta,

This looks good from the ingredient list. Sodium laureth sulfate is, according to the FDA, a mild surfactant cleanser that is relatively gentle. It`s a good choice. The tetrasodium EDTA is a chelating agent which will remove minerals and buildup from your hair. This sounds like a good product. Hope this helps! :-)

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Posted By: Violeta
Date Posted: September 26 2002 at 2:37pm
Ok , I understand , but now , with which one should I go ?
Witch one is the best , as a brand I mean , KMS or Joico ?

Thank u very much for the advice .

-------------
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English

Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: September 26 2002 at 4:39pm
No brand is really better than another. Just check the ingredient list on individual products for harsh chemicals.

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Print Page | Close Window