Print Page | Close Window

Have you tried any of these straightners??

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10199
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 6:21pm

Topic: Have you tried any of these straightners??
Posted By: maggie
Subject: Have you tried any of these straightners??
Date Posted: February 17 2003 at 6:05pm
Hi, I am just wondering if you have tried any of the ceramic straightners by these brands: Curlmaster, Jilbere de Paris, and Helen of Troy. Do any of you know how well these work? These three brands are what Sally Beauty sells...so im trying to figure out what brand to buy. Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: February 19 2003 at 5:01pm
Actually we get great reports on the teflon straighteners from Remington and I have heard great things about the Conair ceramic irons that are due to hit the market this year.

People like the Chi but it is soooooo very expensive that a lot of people are trying alternatives and having good results.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: March 02 2003 at 12:13am
I am presently using the Julie de paris ceramic straightner at my station right now and I LOVE IT!!!

It glides sooo smooth!!!

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Posted By: razziberri
Date Posted: July 24 2003 at 1:16pm
I use the helen of troy professional gold plate one and it's fab! It leaves the hair silky and not stiff.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window