Print Page | Close Window

Garnier Fructic 3 minute masque

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10243
Printed Date: May 28 2024 at 12:31am

Topic: Garnier Fructic 3 minute masque
Posted By: Elissa
Subject: Garnier Fructic 3 minute masque
Date Posted: June 27 2003 at 8:37am
FructiS, sorry for the type-o.

Ok, so I'm lurking in the hair care aisle at CVS last week (I had gone there for something entirely different, of course--hehe) and I start looking at the deep conditioners and decide that I need one. I grabbed a kolestrol hot oil treatment multi-pack, and then found my attention drawn to this little bright green jar. I picked it up and read the claims and ingredients, and they sounded good.

I opened the little jar and took a whiff. I was immediately seduced by the smell: clean, fruity, gorgeous!!! I checked the price, and found it to be reasonable, so I brought it home.

It's as good as any nice cone-based deep conditioner and the smell alone makes it worth it. What a smell! I also really like the consistency, it's a nice thick white cream that coats the hair nicely, leaving it soft and untangled.

If you like cone rinse-out conditioners and are attracted to deliciously fruity scents, you will really like this product. I recommend it.

Elissa

-------------
[/url]
http://lilypie.com">

Replies:
Posted By: Christina
Date Posted: June 27 2003 at 9:13am
ive been usign it for about 2 weeks now and it has made my hair smell real nice, and it was so cheap, i didnt think it would work as well as it did.

-------------

Posted By: SuperGrover
Date Posted: June 27 2003 at 7:55pm
That's interesting. I tried their shampoo and conditioner and was thoroughly unimpressed. It seemed to dry my hair out. I stopped using it months ago, so I can't remember much more.

I clearly grabbed the wrong product! I think I've swayed myself into believing that I've finally cured my hair of the severe damage that once plagued it, and thus I no longer need deep conditioners. But on the other hand, I use jojoba oil all the time, so... that has similar benefits to a deep conditioner, I think.

Thanks for the review Elissa!

-------------
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"

Posted By: Elissa
Date Posted: June 30 2003 at 7:14am
You're welcome SG. That's awesome that you've cured your hair, congratulations on your efforts. I know the patience that takes.

The 3 minute Masque's allure is the scent. Open a jar and sniff, you will surely be seduced!

Elissa

-------------
[/url]
http://lilypie.com">

Posted By: Isla Q.
Date Posted: June 30 2003 at 2:56pm
Yes, yes, yes!!! I love this stuff, its smell, the way it feels, the greenness of the jar, just about everything, and I have for a few years now.
And yes, SG, it's definitely better than the shampoo.

I think I mentioned this stuff a few months ago in another thread (can't remember which one though). It's so great to hear I'm not the only one who's enjoying it!

-------------

Posted By: caramia
Date Posted: July 21 2003 at 2:52pm
I tried this too and it made my hair feel extra soft. I left it on for more than 3 minutes with a shower cap on to intensify the moisturizing/conditioning effects. I was cleaning at the same time and had on my bright yellow rubber gloves. I bet I looked "lovely." I'm glad the UPS man didn't ring the bell right then. Anyway, the smell is very nice. And I will definitely keep using this stuff. Thanks for the suggestion/review.

Posted By: Kateyez37
Date Posted: August 23 2003 at 10:38pm
The bright green jar must draw us to it, because I had no intention of purchasing any hair masques the day I went into CVS a couple of months ago and had to purchase it (I also love the aroma of it -- very clean and fruity).

I've been using it once a week for several months, and I do like what it does to my hair. Since my hair is fine, I don't want a product to weigh it down, and this one doesn't over-condition, but it does make my hair softer and more manageable.

I also recommend it.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window