Print Page | Close Window

To say that I'm not happy.....

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10279
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 3:13pm

Topic: To say that I'm not happy.....
Posted By: Mylissa
Subject: To say that I'm not happy.....
Date Posted: September 09 2003 at 12:09pm
....with the much raved about, just gotta-have-it-is-what-you've-been-looking-for Poshe Topcoat!!!! Quite frankly I feel like smashing the bottle against the wall. I have no trouble growing long, strong pretty nails (thx in part to hair vits I'm using) however I was in search of something that gave high shine, non-yellowing and fast drying. I have no complaints on drying time...it's fabulous...however I put it on yesterday afternoon (yes down time at work HA) and already, starting last night, it's begun to peel off in huge sheets..entirely off of some, while on others just ragged parts...looks as if rats have chewed around on them!!

Anyone else have experience w/this product?? Good, bad or indifferent opinions??

-------------
Mylissa

Replies:
Posted By: Katriannal
Date Posted: September 10 2003 at 7:56pm
don't have experience with this topic but for what ur looking for i can recommend sally hansen supershine shiny top coat. it's not for strength but it does make nails nice and shiny it has never turned yellow on my nails and it only peals if i sit and pic at it(to get it off for school and boredem ) hope this helps! :)
katrianna

Date Posted: September 11 2003 at 10:16am
I'm going on vacation next week...plan on relaxing by the pool/ocean...doing much of nothing...will pick up a bottle of the Salley Hansen, take it along and see how it works for me.

Thanks for the info!!

-------------
Mylissa

Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: September 11 2003 at 12:45pm
Have a great time on vacation Mylissa--which coast?It sounds lovely--hope you enjoy it

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Date Posted: September 11 2003 at 2:35pm
Lyris,

Myrtle Beach...wanted to head to FL, either Panama City or Daytona..but Myrtle is a bit closer. I love going this time of year, isn't at all crowded....no fighting for pool-space, kids etc. The only thing you do have to worry about are the hurricanes...think this year we'll just be making it back before the next one gets here.

Thanks so much!!!

-------------
Mylissa

Print Page | Close Window