Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10325
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:38am

Topic: I went short
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: I went short
Date Posted: May 13 2003 at 10:54pm
Hi

One month ago I posted on the HairBoutique Short Hair message board about wanting to go short and it took me a month to finale decided to go short because it would be a huge change especially going from past shoulder length to short but I decided to go short in two stages instead all at once and my stylist agreed about doing it in stages

So 2 weeks ago I decided to cut my hair to a chin length bob first and then today after I came home from school I went to my hair salon and stylist that Ive been going to since I was 13 years old and I got my hair cut to a short pixie cut which is about 2 inches in length now and I have to say that I love my new pixie cut and Im glad I did it in stages instead all at once so Im very happy with y new pixie cut

Ashley16

Replies:
Posted By: KathyAnn
Date Posted: May 13 2003 at 11:42pm
Good for you Ashley, I'm sure you look wonderful!

-------------

Posted By: Starburst
Date Posted: May 14 2003 at 2:19pm
Hi Ashle16,

I think going short in stages is definitely the way to go because it allows you to adjust into a new style and learn to work with it before you go even shorter. My stylist also recommends this so that there is no "hair shock" from going to a totally drastic new style overnight. Just in case there is any buyer's remorse. :-)

Start

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: May 14 2003 at 4:12pm
Nice Ashley! Good luck with your new style I bet you look great!!!!!

Posted By: ~QueenzBalla~
Date Posted: January 30 2004 at 4:42pm
Yeah u probably do look nice with your new cut.I'm about 2 cut my hair 2 like T-Boz's cut 4 the cover of the CrazySexyCool album back in '94 but how yall was saying yall had 2 cut yall hair in stages thats only cuz yall probably had long hair but see me its only gon take me but one trip 2 the salon 2 cut mine because my hair already aint that long as it is cuz its only shoulder length.

-------------
---------->I love<3 this game!

Posted By: lizzy_jad
Date Posted: February 06 2004 at 2:36am
HI ASHELY!! I BET YOU LOOK NICE WITH YOUR NEW HAIRSTYLE ..

-------------
lizzy

Print Page | Close Window