Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10331
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 8:53am

Topic: Short hair
Posted By: LiLHonie03
Subject: Short hair
Date Posted: May 27 2003 at 6:56pm
Hi I am 24 years old. I have thick, wavy light brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back. I have an oval shaped head. I am fairly slim but tall. I am planning get my hair cut short but I dont know what style to have like a........shag, pixie, buzz, bob, ect...........Please help! Before I could check for more advice my thread was deleted because of fetish things, so please nothing fetish! would like advice and photos.
Thanks Angie

Replies:
Posted By: tina m
Date Posted: May 27 2003 at 7:26pm
Wll I didn't give you any kind of bizarre fetish answer before, maybe some else did.

I suggested you try a short bob first. It may be easier to go from long hair to that style.
If you are looking for a dramatic change, go to a short crop right away, if you want to have a dramatic impact.

I went short gradually over an extended period. I started with a bob and over a year or so went to shorter crops until I got to my current short lengthed pixie.
Are you looking for a gradual change and a moderate short style like a short bob, or a dramatic change like a very short crop?
That is what you need to ask yourself darling!

-------------
tina

Posted By: ~QueenzBalla~
Date Posted: January 30 2004 at 2:54pm
Yeah i think u should cut it 2 especially if your looking 4 a style that has little 2 no maintainence like i want thats why im getting mine cut 4 the summer also.

-------------
---------->I love<3 this game!

Print Page | Close Window